In my vocabulary, Saturdays are synonymous with waking up late. It's totally sinful to wake up early on Saturdays, in my opinion, which is why I'm always late in going to the printing press. (Our paper is a weekly, so we "put it to bed" on Saturdays).

I'd really rather be late than commit a sin. Right?

Here's another sin I wish grocery store owners would stop committing, in the interest of public health:

A deadly shelf arrangement.

This picture was taken (by me) early this year. I haven't gone back to the store (which I would not name for now) to check if this dangerous arrangement is still on display. I completely forgot to blog about it after I took the photo and saw it again just now.

This shelf display is a messy lawsuit waiting to happen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! :-) Feel free to drop me a line or two. Or more. :-)