T
echnorati is once again conducting its annual State of the Blogosphere Survey. I think I got the email to join last year's survey but I didn't take it (for a reason I now forget).





About 7,200 bloggers took the survey last year, though. You can find the results of that (and previous years) survey here.

The 2010 survey results showed more bloggers sharing posts through social networks and more bloggers utilizing more social media tools. The last one is not a surprise, what with the entry of more and more new players into the social media industry. (Google+ is one of my favorites among the newbies!)

This survey also showed that the influence of women and blogging moms have become an important trend on the blogosphere, mainstream media and brands. (Hi Ree Drummond!)

This year's survey promised it will only take between 15 to 30 minutes to complete, but mine took more time as I was clicking through the survey with one hand while eating lunch with my other.

The survey wants to elicit info from bloggers about their passion or profession, the results of which will be compiled into the most comprehensive resource for bloggers about bloggers, the State of the Blogosphere. The study will go  live on technorati.com on November 7.

The survey questions touched mostly on blogging habits (frequency and content), social marketing tools, how I promote my site and where I source my post contents.

It would be interesting to find out the results come November, how the blogosphere landscape has changed since last year and how bloggers are engaging with their audience online.

If you'd like to take the survey, click here.

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to invite you to take the survey as I'm not affiliated with Technorati in any way whatsoever. I don't think Technorati is paying anyone to do this, though. Just sharing info to other bloggers who might be interested to take the survey. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! :-) Feel free to drop me a line or two. Or more. :-)