I
think I'm going to start a Wordless Wednesday series here in my blog. A post that will feature an image and with lesser words than I'm used to.

I know there shouldn't be any words at all as it is "wordless" but hey, I'm a writer. I write for a living. It's impossible for me to go through a day without writing something. So it may be Wordless Wednesday, but there would still be a few words in it. Just way lesser than what I would normally spit out.

This should be an exercise of restraint and succinctness on my part, as I tend to be too wordy sometimes.

For a start, here's my Wordless Wednesday image:

Courtesy of myhotcomments

Let me add to that: Especially one who is a writer. :-)

Have a nice hump day folks, wherever you may be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! :-) Feel free to drop me a line or two. Or more. :-)